The most common application is flow indication. The Sight Glass is fitted in the pipeline to indicate if the fluid is flowing correctly in the line. These can therefore be used to indicate blocked or choked valves or Traps, strainers, pipelines or piping components which otherwise would lead to a decreased level of performance, plant efficiency and safety.
The sight glasses would indicate if the traps are leaking or passing live steam/vapors.A sight Flow Indicator is a device which is inserted in a run of pipe to observe the flow of fluid in the pipe. To enhance the visibility of the flow, protrusion is often incorporated body of its indicator, in the flow stream, so that fluid impinging on the same, cause turbulence, which indicates flow.
This enables one to on observing the working of traps and other equipments by giving a clear view of the inside using toughened Borosilicate original Klinger sight glasses.
- Sizes: 15mm to 50mm
- Material Of Construction :Carbon Steel
- Glasses: Toughened Borosilicate
- Pressure classes: 20 bar ,Temperature max.250Deg C
- No rotating parts-No maintenance
- Double window-High visibility
- Easy and quick inspection
- Used on condensate lines, Oil lines and heat exchangers, in condensers etc.