The CV-8000 have an extensive choice of type, sizes, body ratings, trim styles and materials to provide the user with maximum control and throttling versatility. Our range include globe single seated, globe double seated, three way combining, diverting and angle.
Heavy duty construction of high quality cast steel and stainless steel trim to guarantee quality, reliability and minimise downtime and maintenance costs. Advanced conception design gives maximum part interchangeability degree
The AST control valves are designed, manufactured and tested according to 97/23/CE P.E.D. and IEC60534 requirement. Many other homologations and approvals are available; ATEX, GOST R and others.
AST provide a wide range of materials, flange standards and options to meet the most demanding application.
Flow characteristics: Equal percentage, linear and quick-opening.
Connections: From NPS 1” to NPS 16”
Flanges ratings: Up to Class 2500
Tightness class: Metal seated with class IV or V according to IEC60534-4, Soft seated with class VI according to IEC60534-4
Features and benefits
– Globe, angle and 3-way body
– All pressurized parts are hydraulically tested
– Flanged connections can be manufactured according to a wide range of standards
– Extension bonnet for high and low temperature service
– Bellows seal bonnet for service when stem leakage can not be tolerated
– Standard packing are done with teflon (up to 200°C) rings or graphite rings (above 200°C), different solution for packing can be provided, including vacuum service
– Easy maintenance
– Materials in compliance with NACE standards and wide range of optional exotic materials
– A variety of accessories and options are available like hand-wheel, positioners (pneumatic, analogical and digital), booster, quick-exhaust, limit switch, reservoir volume tank etc.
AST CV-8000 Control Valve